I’ve been busy again this week both off and online. Through all my hours of reading and commenting on the web, here are some items that I found very interesting:
- Real Estate Editorial gives a good article on city buildings and residences going “Green” by implementing green roof technology.
- The Laidback Buddhist has a great self analysis by using “7 P’s” as an analytical tool. My own is coming up since being challenged by dcrblogs.com earlier this week.
- Googlesightseeing.com is a very cool site that shows some of the more interesting things that are found on Google Maps. Here is one that shows an inter-dimensional portal located somewhere in the Netherlands.
- Online Cash Flow posted about the benefits and hassles of being a blogger. This is the link to the benefits and here is the link to the hassles.
- The Edmonton Real Estate Blog posted an article promoting a distant annex of the Lewis Empire. Sara’s posting is about an area of the city called Lewis Estates. My domain expands…
- SEO Optimization wrote a great article on optimizing your title. If you haven’t been doing it already, here are some things you need to know. Also, see my article about title optimization.
- Four-Pillars.ca wrote about his long-term plan for retirement. I made a comment about his goals and he got back to me right away. My estimations are based on a minimum 8% return, his were from a conservative 4%. I think he’ll be rolling in money when the real rate comes out much higher than his budget. Won’t that be a nice retirement day?!
That’s a quick summary. I’ll see you back again tomorrow!
Can anyone else believe that it’ already the 16th of September?
If you’ve had a great week, consider my Free, 24 hour, non-stop RSS Feed.