While not an exhaustive list, here are some very important things not to do as a new blogger.
- Get dial-up internet hooked up to save money on high-speed
- Make your posts infrequent and spanning numerous topics
- Don’t use spaces, punctuation or spell check
- Don’t read other people’s blogs (you already know everything anyways)
- Create 100 categories before your have 10 postings
- Create enemies before you have any friends
- Make promises you can’t keep
While we all make mistakes out there, maybe this can help a few people move forward a little quicker!
If you enjoyed this post, consider my Full Feed RSS.