I found an interesting website through twitter today and it made me think about a few things. The website is for a group who honestly believe that the world is going to end on May 21, 2011. The actual date was predicted by a guy named Harold Camping who is President and General Manager of Family Stations Inc.
Aside from all the details of the “discovery”, the end of days scenario made me think about things that I would not have done, seen or experienced.
Here are 6 things that I would have been worth pushing off the deadline for all human-kind:
- There goes multi-millionaire by thirty-five
- I just finished my basement and won’t be able to enjoy it
- All the time I’ve spent writing out my goals – wasted!
- Pre-paid lawn service for the summer – also a waste.
- I was really looking forward to the Mayan End of Days in 2012
- I will never get to see The Hobbit book on film
For anyone interested, here is the website for the Great Prediction. When May 22nd arrives, have a visit and a laugh. If it doesn’t, don’t say I didn’t warn you!